700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$58.00 - $60.00
Every watt, every bit of energy counts whether you're racing or training; make sure you're getting the biggest aero advantage with Zipp's Tangente Course Tire. It takes advantage of Firecrest technology to reduce rolling resistance and increase airflow over the leading edge of the tire, meaning you work less to go faster. The rubber used in the Tangente tire is formulated for grip and acceleration, particularly in dry conditions, and the 120 TPI casing features a nylon puncture protection strip so you get as many miles as possible out of this rugged tire. It's light too, complementing your already feathery race day rig.
Our most dirt-focused Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus TCS tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without feeling slow on the pavement required to reach them. - Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond-shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt - High volume tire enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire
Resolute 42 is the ultimate all-weather gravel tire for those who believe there is a perfect tread pattern for every ride. Small, square knobs deliver consistent bite into a variety of terrain, while the ample spaces between them prevent packing up when conditions become fun (a.k.a wet). Truly all-season in nature, its 42mm width makes it a set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for endlessly undulating roads through all varieties of weather. Usage: Gravel / Monstercross Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loose Gravel - 650B: 440g - 700c: 460g
You need a tire that keeps your legs on their game for hours on end, provides tenacious grip in the corners, allows you to drop your buddies off the start, while remaining composed when leaned over through the first turn. Luckily, WTB has made the ultimate tire for you. Aggressive cornering knobs meet a fast centerline, making for a tire that carries speed into the turns yet corners like it means it. Roadesque enough in appearance, the Riddler 37c is just as ready for the local cross course as it is spinning down an empty gravel B-road. The 45c corners with confidence on hard surfaces while still sinking its teeth deep into your favorite trails. Incredibly versatile in a what-can't-it-do type of size, this tire breathes capability when mounted to any drop bar bike. Usage: Cyclocross / Gravel Exploration / Dirt Touring Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - 700x 37c: 465g, Dual DNA compound - 700 x 45c: 560g, Dual DNA compound
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of the Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability. - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Corsa level confidence for rough roads - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
$44.99 - $49.99
An all-conditions road tire designed for training or race-day events. The Rubino Pro utilizes Vittoria's proprietary Graphene structure to offer a long service life, puncture protection, and responsive handling traits. - 150 TPI nylon casing - Graphene rubber compounds
$29.99 - $59.99
The industry standard in performance training tires is back with a refreshed design and increased performance! The subtle center grooves and shoulder texture retain the secure feel of the Zaffiros of the past while streamlining the look and feel for the future. The alternating slick profile and Graphene compound mimic the feel of the Zaffiro's higher-end siblings while adding durability and a more approachable price point. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Graphene 2.0 compound and folding bead increase performance - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
$60.00 - $70.00
Whether your route covers rough roads or fast gravel, or even both in the same day, Washburn is built for the job. Its center slick provides awesome rolling efficiency on pavement and packed dirt, while the shoulder lugs take over in the turns, digging in for confidence in loose corners. - Centerslick tread pattern minimizes rolling resistance - Tall shoulder lugs add traction through corners and over soft surfaces - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction and comfort - Light and supple casing provides a plush ride and decreases rotational weight - Ideal internal rim width is 23 mm
$26.99 - $33.89
All-around fast rolling hybrid tread with water evacuating siping and textured knobs. Perfect for commuting. - Type: Hybrid - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 80 - Weight: 480 - TPI: 26
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 3/8
$31.49 - $41.09
• Street urban comfort tire w/smooth center grooved for traction & lateral knobs for grip • Wire bead
$22.19 - $23.69
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$58.20 - $59.09
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
$74.90 - $79.90
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
$69.90 - $74.90
- 120tpi casing with Aramid TechBELT puncture protection - SmartEVO compound
The P ZERO Road offers a slightly thicker tread base for increased puncture protection. - 120tpi casing with Aramid TechBELT puncture protection - EVO compound
$58.99 - $61.99
- Pirelli's SmartNET Silica grants both rolling efficiency and wet grip - FGD and ICS technologies-powered tread design provides sensational handling confidence and performance - SmartNET Silica and the special aramid fiber puncture resistance belt allow you to enjoy extensive mileage and long-term reliability
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$12.99 - $21.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
- Long-wearing urban tire with deep, aggressive tread to handle the roughest roads - Puncture-resistant 5mm thick rubber belt for additional protection - 27tpi casing and reflective sidewalls - Wire bead
$60.00 - $69.99
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
$60.00 - $66.00
High-volume Tubeless Ready adventure tire - Diamond-knurled slick design - Dual-compound rubber - MaxxShield bead-to-bead protection - Tubeless Ready (TR) Our most popular training tire, modernized with tubeless technology and higher volumes for even more reliability and comfort. The familiar diamond tread pattern keeps things rolling smoothly, even as the pavement crumbles into gravel and hardpack dirt.
- Semi-slick tire for pavement, hard-packed dirt, and gravel. - Perfect for rides that are mostly smooth, with occasionaly off-road adventures
$64.95 - $69.95
The Booster tire has been proven on the World Cup circuit and is now taking the same grip and versatility to gravel grinding and cyclocross. The Booster Pro features the same progressive tread pattern and performance rubber compound as its larger MTB brother. It's wrapped with Kenda's GCT flat protection for tread and sidewall coverage while also optimizing the tire for tubeless use, resulting in one of the fastest and lightest aggressive-conditions gravel/cross tires on the market. No longer do you need to choose between a tire that is either fast and light or provides great traction: the new Booster Pro combines the best of all worlds. - New tread design—Modern and aggressive look, optimized for fast rolling and best-in-class cornering traction - New race compound—The Booster utilizes a newly developed race compound that is fast and grippy, especially on dry, loose over hard, and rough and rocky terrain - Offered in a gravel-specific GCT casing that includes tread and sidewall puncture & slash protection - Tubeless ready
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
$72.00 - $74.00
- An adventure tire designed for mixed conditions - Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs - The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, cyclocross, urban assault and even pavement - The MSO will fit on your cyclocross or gravel bike, commuter, or touring rig - MSO is the airport code for Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association and the inspiration for countless cycling journeys - Designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail
CycleOps' 700x23c Trainer Tire is specifically designed for use on trainers for ultra quiet, smooth rolling durability.
$46.95 - $49.95
No fear of bedeviling flats! - Plus Breaker lining and a highly visible reflective side wall for increased safety - One of the most popular and frequently used bike tyres anywhere
Traffic signal sprinter! The SportContact turns any bike into a racer. The 26 version helps the bike messenger meet those deadlines while the 700C tire gets the fitness biker into a speed frenzy. All this added speed for your bike with zero detriment to puncture protection and reliability! Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
Page 1 of 15 Next page