The Alpenchallenge AMP Sport is designed for the rider who prefers not to choose between style and performance. Borrowing cues from BMC's high-performance road bikes, the Alpenchallenge AMP Sport is the ideal machine for an amplified riding experience.
- Full-Carbon Frame and Fork: Featherweight, premium handling and ride quality.
- Micro Travel Technology: BMC's MTT technology provides 10mm of travel for improved comfort and traction.
- Integrated Cockpit System (ICS): The aesthetic simplicity and innovative functionality of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. ICS keeps cables and housing in their place: out of sight.
- Center-Mount Battery: Optimizes the center of gravity for a natural-feeling ride.
- D-Shape Seatpost: Borrowed from our top-tier race machines, the D-Shape Seatpost provides superb comfort with a svelte look, and keeps weight down to a minimum.
- 40C Tire Clearance: Ample tire clearance increases versatility for a variety of road conditions.
|Motor||Shimano STEPS E-6100 250W, 60Nm output|
|Battery||Shimano STEPS BT-E8010 504Wh|
|Frame||Alpenchallenge AMP Premium Carbon, Micro Travel Technology, Flat Mount, 12 x 142mm thru-axle|
|Fork||Alpenchallenge AMP Premium Carbon, Flat Mount, Integrated Cockpit, 12 x 100mm thru-axle|
|Crankset||Shimano FC-E8000, FSA Megatooth|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX Shadow Plus RD-RX812|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX RX600|
|Handlebars||BMC RAB 02, ergo top shape, compact bend|
|Stem||BMC RSM 01|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX RX400 / Shimano SM-RT66 Rotors (180/160)|
|Seat Post||Alpenchallenge AMP "D" Premium Carbon, 15mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Carbon Red Grey / Small||07630027862690||30000517|
|Carbon Red Grey / Medium||07630027862706||30000518|
|Carbon Red Grey / Large||07630027862713||30000519|