iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. - 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
The Speedplay Nano is a featherweight, dual-sided road pedal that lives up to the demands of sprint finishes, categorized climbs, and tough training sessions. The mix of premium titanium and carbon fiber materials creates a lightweight but strong pedal that will hold up and deliver speed on the breakaway. The integrated cleat system with 3-axis adjustability allows you to precisely dial in your fit for optimized biometrics and increased power transfer. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimze fit and enhance performace through better biomechanics. Designed with the same level of focus and dedication it takes to earn a spot on the podium, Nano is a purpose-built, ultralight pedal that utilizes the proven Speedplay platform to offer every advantage come race-day. - Weight: 168g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Titanium - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: Fixed-15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 37º - Bearing: Sealed
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings. - 380 grams - 9/16" axles
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
$16.19 - $19.99
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
- Aluminum body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Shimano SPD compatible - Toe clip compatible on non-SPD side (included) - 760g per pair
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Shimano's PD-M530 SPD Pedals offer super easy entry and exit, wide, stable platforms and an open, mud-shedding design. External cages increase shoe support and leverage while also letting you ride unclipped on technical terrain and from stops. And, the PD-M530s boast low-maintenance sealed bearings and adjustable cleat tension so you can dial in the perfect setting.
$79.99 - $85.00
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings. - 352 grams (pair)
Shimano's Saint Flat Pedals are high-end power platforms with superior grip, beefy durability, and race-ready customizabilty. - Fore-aft concave - Virtual concave with 5 mm pins at edge and 4 mm pins at center - Superior grip for aggressive gravity riding - 105 mm x 109 mm wide platform for more stability and comfort - Newly designed slimmer axle saves weight without sacrificing the strength - 2 pin length options: long and short - 12 pins per platform - Weight: 553g
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding. - 310 grams (pair)
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
- Enhanced pedal-to-shoe contact area with mud-shedding profile - Wide bearing placement for rigidity and uniform load distribution - Slimmer, weight-optimized axle with 2 length options - Low platform height for pedaling stability - Lightweight, 310 g (11 oz.) per pair - Slimmer axle housing better sheds mud and debris - Binding Dual Sided - Cartridge axle - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Offset binding - Sealed mechanism - Average weight: 310g (Short axle type), 314 g (Normal axle type) - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD) - 3 mm shorter axle available. 1.0 mm cleat spacer included
- Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. - Shorter spindle design shaves weight. - Thin concave platform - Reduced spindle length saves weight - Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security - Hidden / Grease access port for extended life - Platform size: 101x100cm - Cartridge bearings and DU bushings - 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance. - Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins - Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts - 9/16"
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Delta-style pedals.
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic - Sealed bearing and LSL sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 113mm x 105mm x 18mm concave platform for large feet - M3-9mm replaceable pins - 360g per pair - Size: 9/16" - Material: Composite - Style: Platform Pedals
$53.99 - $60.65
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering-grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
The GEO TREKKING VISION is the ultimate commuter pedal. Two different sides: one flat suitable for any shoes, and the other SPD-compatible for when you take things up a level. A removable light system adds that little extra security: ride to work in your suit and tie, ride home via the trails and side roads. - Technology: Hybrid pedals = half flat + half clipless - Cleats: X-Track Easy - Cleats Standard: SPD compatible - Release Angle: 13° - Retention: 5-10 - Body: Composite - Traction: Composite studs - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform width: 84mm - Weight (pedal): 217g - Weight (pair + cleats): 490g - Light included: Yes (x2) - Light modes: 3 (steady/flash/flash eco) - Battery Life: Up to 30h (flash eco) - Light Output: 15 lumens - Battery: Micro USB rechargeable (cable included) - Charging time: 50 min - Beam angle: 180°
The KEO 2 MAX pedal is an excellent example of LOOK's design experience. With its wide contact area and composite body, it offers state-of-the-art technology for full power transfer, in an affordable package. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform material: Stainless Steel - Platform area: 500mm² - Platform width: 50mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.3mm (11 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 130g - Weight (pair + cleats): 328g
Page 1 of 6 Next page